Thursday, August 11, 2022

August 11th 2022

 

 (Photo: A peaceful mental image etched in my soul from 2019 of my favorite meditation spot in the world at Chua Tu Hieu Temple overlooking the grand entrance.)

Con khong biet doc noi va viet tieng Viet Nam ranh lam ma con try. Con cam on chu da chia se voi con. 

Huy vong con chu gap nhau soon. Chu cho con biet chu muon  gap o nha hang nao? 

Please feel free to pick a place and time. I can be available this Saturday for lunch or Sunday for breakfast. I look forward to hearing from you and learning from your life experiences. I speak better than I can read, but I can read better than I can write in Vietnamese. I respect my motherland and my mother tongue. 

May we work together to preserve our language, culture, heritage and experiences for our children and beyond. I sincerely thank you for your valuable time, trust and guidance. I am blessed to have met you and excited for each step ahead from this day forward. 

With a bow, 🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment